Monday, February 7, 2011

OFF WE GO. . . .

INTO the big blue yonder. . .
                                                             ETA February 8, 2010
Another TIAS...another year being outwitted by Jane Eborall!  My plane is in a little late due to air sickness!
Actually, don’t know what was up today besides really bad sinus headache, closed ears and eyes that felt as though they were full of sand.

Procrastinated long enough, MUST actually begin tatting a WIP ~ actually two; the “Sheep” doily is sort of that thing you pick up whenever you go out (since it is composed of various edgings).  In addition, the rosary beckons.  BUT I’d really like to tat at least one heart for Valentine’s Day ~ so am going to hunt up my Martha Ess heart book and do one of the smaller versions.  See you later. . .on the fly (groan).

3 comments:

Marty said...

Oooo, lookin' good! You picked much better plane colors than I did.

Valerie said...

that makes two of us... my VA001 has a delayed departure because my cough bug struck again. hope you are feeling better. :)

Crazy Mom! said...

I have a little heart pattern here that you might like. How is Pippa?
http://tinyurl.com/4mt99p6