Friday, November 13, 2009

Remember those tatting projects I promised?



SUCCESS! I can now scan and upload from my mac!

I keep my promises! First up is a Butterfly from Palmetto Tatter's Book of Butterflies!
In a rose hue in Valdini ~ size 12. This was for the October Tangled Challenge at In Tatters.





My big project this fall is my first doily, "Sheep May Safely Graze" ~ a pattern by Karey Solomon. BTW,
only a limited number of copies and it will not be reprinted.
The roses are in HDT ~ Pizzazz! and the leaves are
Valdini ~ a dark green soft cotton in size 12.




















It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the stores, and every one is tatting Christmas motif for gifts, exchanges and . . . just because!

This is my first (this year) tree and it has beads, but they are hard to see Designer: Pam Palmer from, "Tatting Treats 2".
This too was done in dark green Valdini, size 12 as I had the thread on my shuttle! The bottom is red DMC size 30.

This is a very easy tree and works up really quick!


4 comments:

battatter said...

oooh the doily is going to be lovely!, and I like the little tree too. I am tatting for Christmas too, but it is for exchanges, so I can't show it.. dang.!

Jane Eborall said...

Good to see you back with pictures, Bev!!! Well done and WHAT a lotta tatting.

Lace-lovin' Librarian - Diane said...

Yea for success! I love the butterfly! Those roses look gorgeous, and the tree is wonderful (I have that pattern)! If you say it's simple, then I guess I can do it after all. It's one of those patterns that just looked to complicated for me. I'll check it out!

❦TattingChic said...

Wow, you have been very busy tatting. Your new tats look so Christmassy! YAY!