Saturday, February 6, 2010

94 posts on the wall. . . .

This is just a reminder: My 100th Post Appreciation Box will be drawn ONLY from the 21 names that were on my follower list when the announcement was posted. I didn't want anyone to get the idea that I was 'fishing for followers' LOL It is really for those who signed on as a follower when that option was offered by Blogger.
There are a number of tatting give-aways on various blogs; and, they are open to everyone. Mine was devised especially for the 21 followers. So if you signed up after the announcement, your name won't be in this draw.
In the future, I'll have another such event open to all; but, not this time.
I'm up to 94 posts, so we have a way to go! The reason I am posting this announcement is I received an e-mail indicating a person would like to be in the draw, so I immediately realized I had not made my particular event concise enough and I don't want any one disappointed or upset.

1 comment:

Fox said...

Quite frankly, I'm impressed, Bev! What a clever way to handle a draw. I would never have thought of doing it that way.
Fox : )